Don't miss the chance to take in the stunning views of Glasgow from the top of the Glasgow Tower, the tallest freestanding structure in Scotland.
The Glasgow Science Centre is also home to Scotland's leading IMAX cinema, where you can enjoy the latest blockbusters and documentary films on a giant screen. And with a range of cafes and shops on site, you can make a day of your visit to this iconic Glasgow landmark.
The Glasgow Science Centre is a must-visit destination in Glasgow. And with its state-of-the-art facilities and stunning location, it's the perfect setting for our awards ceremony!
Glasgow Science Centre
50 Pacific Quay
The Glasgow Science Centre (GSC) is conveniently located on the banks of the River Clyde with access to multiple transport options. You can arrive by bus, subway or train. Alternatively, you can walk straight along the river from Glasgow City Centre or take National Cycle Route 7.
If you’re arriving from outside of Glasgow, the city offers good rail links with two main train stations. You can also fly into one of the city’s two airports, Glasgow Airport and Glasgow Prestwick, both of which are under an hour’s journey to the GSC.
A sustainable venue: Glasgow Science Centre’s sustainability features
- Green Tourism Gold status
- Fair trade and organic food suppliers, sourced locally
- Vegware’s Close the Loop collection service – collecting and composting food waste
- EV charging and dedicated bicycle parking
- Use the WelcoMe app – allows visitors to discreetly inform the venue team of their needs and plan their visit
- The main entrances and exits are wheelchair friendly
- There are a number of disabled parking spaces
- Fully accessible toilets are available in the event spaces
- Induction Loops available
Make the most of your time in Glasgow
Voted one of the top 5 cities in the world to visit by Time Out in 2022, Glasgow has an array of things to discover and explore. Whether it’s your first time or you are there frequently, there is lots to see and do so if you plan to extend your stay in Glasgow, you won’t be disappointed!